The Office of Student Engagement and Leadership is a great place to begin exploring involvement to help you maximize your La Verne experience through organizations, experience, and programming at the University of La Verne.
The Office of Student Engagement and Leadership at the University of La Verne develops opportunities for all students by facilitating student learning and creating a sense of belonging. We provide resources for students to transition and acclimate to the La Verne community by creating and advising programs that best meet the needs of our Leos. Through providing leadership and employment opportunities, we cultivate personal and professional student growth.
The Office of Student Engagement and Leadership strives to serve all University of La Verne students by helping them find and discover their leadership potential.
- Student Empowerment: we value student advocacy, student voice, and self-governance.
- Diversity and Social Responsibility: we are committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion and believe everybody must play a role in this work.
- Community Building: we believe that students, staff, faculty, and alumni should have a strong sense of belonging and community with the University.
- Innovation: we aim to be leaders of innovation and foster creativity and entrepreneurship.
- Academic Excellence: we place great importance on academics and hold students to a high standard of achievement.
The Office of Student Engagement and Leadership oversees the following student organizations and areas:
If you are looking to get involved with student organization take the Student Org Involvement Calculator and we will send you student organizations that best match what you are looking for this year.
If you are looking to connect with peers, we also have Leos Unite, where we help pair you with another peer based on what you are looking for in a buddy. Whether you are looking for a study buddy, gym buddy, we will pair you with someone to help you build on your connections around campus.
Campus Labs Engage
At the University of La Verne, we have an engagement platform called Campus Labs Engage. With it, you are able to find events and organizations to join. Click here to get started in creating your account. (Alternatively, you will find a link in the La Verne Portal, under Quicklinks.)